Grinding disc for Metal NOVOABRASIVE ExtremeIndustrial Series EXTREME *****
The most recent development of our team is a top choice for those who value performance and quality. For professional use only.Main features:
- Application: Grinding Disc for Metal
- Diameter: 230 mm (9")
- Thickness: 6.0 mm (1/4")
- Inside diameter: 22.2 mm (7/8")
- Type: 27/42 (Depressed Center)
- Modified fused alumina with active coating + 50% cutting speed.
- A special bond with reinforcing elements provides up to 7 times increased resources.
Grinding wheels are produced in Ukraine on modern Italian equipment using Italian technology and compositions. The grinding wheels for metal meet all the necessary standards of quality and safety: MPA Hannover, EN12413:2019.Application
Grinding wheels are used on angle grinders for abrasive machining, weld dressing, removal of rust from metal parts, and blanks.Safety
Do not exceed the maximum operating speed indicated on the wheel.
Always use the proper personal protective equipment.
Please wear safety gear appropriately when operating with our grinding discs.