Cutting disc for Rails NovoAbrasive PROFIProfessional Series PROFI ****
The best value for money. First choice for both ordinary consumers and professional use.Main features:
- Application: Cutting Disc for Rails
- Diameter: 400 mm (16")
- Thickness: 3.5 mm (9/64")
- Inside diameter: 32 mm (1-1/4")
- Type: 41/01 (Flat)
- Max speed - 100 m/s
- Modified fused alumina with active coating + 30% cutting speed.
- A special bond with reinforcing elements provides up to 5 times increased resources.
Cutting wheels for metal are produced in NovoAbrasive Ukraine on modern Italian equipment using Italian technology and compositions. The grinding wheels for metal meet all the necessary standards of quality and safety: MPA Hannover, EN12413:2019.Application
Cut-off wheels for rails are used for cutting any type of rails on any electric and gas-powered hand tools or stationary cutting machines with manual feed.Safety
Do not exceed the maximum operating speed indicated on the wheel.
Always use the proper personal protective equipment.
Please wear safety gear appropriately when operating with our cutting discs.