Cutting disc for Metal NovoAbrasive PROFIProfessional Series PROFI ****
The best value for money. First choice for both ordinary consumers and professional use.Main features:
- Application: Cutting Disc for Metal
- Diameter: 115 mm (4 1/2")
- Thickness: 1.2 mm (.045")
- Inside diameter (bore): 22.2 mm (7/8")
- Type: 41/01 (Flat)
- Modified fused alumina with active coating + 30% cutting speed.
- A special bond with reinforcing elements provides up to 5 times increased resources.
Cutting wheels for metal are produced in NovoAbrasive Ukraine on modern Italian equipment using Italian technology and compositions. The grinding wheels for metal meet all the necessary standards of quality and safety: MPA Hannover, EN12413:2019.Application
Cut-off wheels are used on angle grinders for cutting reinforcing bars, metal pipes, angle steel, and structural shapes, metal parts and blanks, sheet metal, and other materials.Safety
Do not exceed the maximum operating speed indicated on the wheel.
Always use the proper personal protective equipment.
Please wear safety gear appropriately when operating with our cutting discs.