Cutting disc for Metal NovoAbrasive ExtremeIndustrial Series EXTREME *****
The most recent development of our team is a top choice for those who value performance and quality. For professional use only.Main features:
- Application: Cutting Disc for Metal
- Diameter: 150 mm (6")
- Thickness: 1.6 mm (.062")
- Inside diameter (bore): 22.2 mm (7/8")
- Type: 41/01 (Flat)
- Modified fused alumina with active coating + 50% cutting speed.
- A special bond with reinforcing elements provides up to 7 times increased resources.
Cutting wheels for metal are produced in NovoAbrasive Ukraine on modern Italian equipment using Italian technology and compositions. The grinding wheels for metal meet all the necessary standards of quality and safety: MPA Hannover, EN12413:2019.Application
Cut-off wheels are used on angle grinders for cutting reinforcing bars, metal pipes, angle steel, and structural shapes, metal parts and blanks, sheet metal, and other materials.Safety
Do not exceed the maximum operating speed indicated on the wheel.
Always use the proper personal protective equipment.
Please wear safety gear appropriately when operating with our cutting discs.